A decade of experience in tendering on (and winning!) EU calls has led us to perfect that (not negligible) exercise in Decision Analysis.
- Do I meet the minimal selection criteria?
- Do I have experience in the area and/or in the themes of the call?
- Am I experienced enough about that country?
- Do I have the right resources to tender?
- Is the timeline realistic with my current workload?
- Can I cope with the cost of preparing the tender and the financial cost of the tender? (bank guaranty, travelling – sound finances to cover and prepay any logistic and technical costs when preparing the tender as well as when implementing the project).