Adria Congrex is:
- A member of ITALCONGRESSI, the Italian Association for International Relationships in the Congress Area
- A member of FIAVET, the Italian Federation of Corporate Associations
- Its staff and consultants are members of MPI (Meeting Professionals International)
- IATA accredited – International Air Transport Association
- Accredited PCO partner of the CONVENTION BUREAU DELLA RIVIERA DI RIMINI
- An official and exclusive partner of RIMINI FIERA in hotel accommodation
- A member of Rimini’s CONFINDUSTRIA (Italian Confederation of Industrialists)
- A member of COMPAGNIA DELLE OPERE (The Compagnia delle Opere is a non-profit organization committed to promoting mutual cooperation and assistance among its associates with a view to enhancing the human end economic resources of any of the operations performed individually or as a Company, both profit and non-profit).
Adria Congrex is a founding member of the European Association of Meeting Management, an association of European PCOs chaired by the CEO of ACX.
Other members include the Spanish Geyseco, headquartered in Madrid, and the French M.C.O., based in Marseille.
EAMM’s goal is to foster cooperation among its members in the organisation of international events by sharing facilities, communication tools, human and technological resources.
Such alliance makes Adria Congrex more of a European player with broader visibility and improved organisational capabilities in an even more global market.